This one is pretty easy, and quick if you have the chicken made ahead of time...
(ugh... sorry about the pics. Natural sunlight just makes things look so much better. My kitchen lighting is just not cutting it!)
(serves 2, takes 20 mins start to finish, more if you have to cook the chicken)
2 whole grain taco size tortilla shells
1/4 cup tomato sauce (lowest sodium content you can find)
1/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
1/2 red bell pepper (chopped)
1 small onion (chopped)
1 boneless skinless cooked chicken breast (chopped)
1/2 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Put pizza stone or baking sheet in oven and preheat to 500 (pan should be hot to make the crust crispy on the bottom).
2. Chop veggies & chicken. Saute onion and pepper with EVOO for about 3-5 mins (until carmelized).
3. Take pan out of oven temporarily. Assemble pizzas directly on pan as follows... tortilla shells, sauce, chopped veggies & chicken, cheese, sprinkle italian seasoning.
4. Bake at 500 for 5 - 7 mins, until cheese and/or tortilla shell turn golden brown.
5. Cut as you wish. Cool for a minute (that cheese is HOT). Enjoy!
NOTES: Sooo many variations for this one. Just make sure you get your lean protein and veggies to keep this meal nutritious. And try not to over-do it with the cheese. I could literally eat the whole bag if I'm not careful!!